Delivered in partnership with
Why you should attend
This one day course is an essential training course for anyone who is responsible or involved in the Republic of Ireland payroll function, including professionals in payroll, finance and Human Resources who need to understand and recognise the implications on the changes on their employer and employees.
What you will learn
This Annual Update Day will provide delegates with a comprehensive update on TWSS and EWSS and will cover the relevant changes to PAYE, PRSI and USC introduced in Budget 2021 and Finance Bill 2020. In addition, this Update Day will cover the main changes affecting the ongoing operation of payroll to include any proposed changes for the coming years.
- Budget 2021
- Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme (TWSS) – Reconciliation and Taxation
- Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme (EWSS)
- Impact of TWSS on BIK
- Employer End of Year Obligations – Transition from 2020 to 2021
- Week 53 Payrolls
- Changes to the Cycle to Work Scheme
- Expenses incurred in Employment
- Professional Subscriptions
- Employment Detail Summary and End of Year Statement
- PRSI and Social Welfare Update
- Employment Law Update
- Abolition of Sectoral Employment Orders
- Impact of Covid-19 on Redundancy and Termination Payments
- And Much More!
Pricing and booking information
For more information please email [email protected] or call us on 0121 712 1000.
Closing date for bookings is five days prior to the course date.