Following the budget announcements in December 2018, speculation has proven correct with significant changes to the USC rates and thresholds together with changes to the Social Welfare system. The effect of any potential changes may be wide ranging and have a major impact on payroll.
Delivered in partnership with
Why you should attend
This one day course is an essential training course for anyone who is responsible or involved in the Republic of Ireland payroll function, including professionals in payroll, finance and Human Resources who need to understand and recognise the implications on the changes on their employer and employees.
What you will learn
This annual update will cover all the relevant changes to PAYE, Pay Related Social Insurance (PRSI) and Universal Social Charge (USC) introduced in the Budget 2019 which affects every employer and employee. In addition, this update will cover the main changes affecting the operation of payroll introduced during the past year or scheduled to occur in the coming years.
- PAYE Modernisation - were you ready for the changes in January 2019?
- Changes to the recovery of an overpayment of wages
- Introduction of automatic enrolment for pensions
- Introduction of ASC to replace PRD from in January 2019
- Changes to the National Minimum Wage
- Increase in Parental Leave
- Introduction of two weeks paid Parental Leave
- Abolition of zero hours contracts
- Who is deemed employed v who is deemed self-employed?
- And much more
Pricing and booking information
For more information please email email@example.com or call us on 0121 712 1000.
Closing date for bookings is two weeks prior to the course date.