About friends of automatic enrolment
If you are a member of the CIPP then join the friends of automatic enrolment specialist interest group to gain access to the latest discussions and updates. The friends of automatic enrolment specialist interest group is designed for members to share and discuss issues. The CIPP will provide support and answer queries, but the group is designed to be self-serving.
Benefits of being part of the friends of automatic enrolment specialist interest group includes access to a wealth of knowledge and guidance both from members and the CIPP. It’s regularly updated with the latest news and discussions are frequently held regarding issues surrounding automatic enrolment.
How does it work?
- As a CIPP member you can join the friends of automatic enrolment specialist interest group
- You are able to start a discussion using the discussion tab and selecting to start a discussion
- Other group members will then be notified via email, depending on their notification settings, that a discussion has started
- Group members can then add their comments/views to this discussion, and you will receive a notification to let you know that your discussion has been responded to
- The policy team will also be viewing the discussions, however where a piece of news is shared by the policy team, this will be placed under the news tab; please note members can comment on the news but not place news; please use the discussion tab
- Next is a tab named documents; the policy team will use this to place documents on the SIG, for example a consultation document, or a CIPP response
- The policy team and SIG chairs will use the events tab to advise members of consultation forums and other topical events that may be of interest to members
Partnership with friends of automatic enrolment
Partnership with the CIPP's friends of automatic enrolment (FoAE) for £100+VAT per year
This is aimed at suppliers to the automatic enrolment market, a partner of the CIPP's friends of automatic enrolment will benefit from:
- Enhanced profile listing on the directory which will link to your website and provide 250 word profile listing
- 25% discount on other advertising and sponsorship opportunities with the CIPP
- The opportunity to provide editorial content for Professional in Payroll, Pensions and Reward magazine*
- This magazine is distributed to over 12,000 members of the CIPP
Become a partner of friends of automatic enrolment
For more information on the benefits of partnership of friends of automatic enrolment or to join as a partner, please contact us.Contact us
We share the view of the former Pensions Minister Steve Webb when he said, in July 2012, that “Almost 11 million of the adult population are not saving enough for retirement. So if millions of people are not going to get a nasty shock when they retire we need some big changes in the world of pensions."
*This is subject to availability and the relevance of the content to be provided.
If you have questions about the CIPP's friends of automatic enrolment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0121 712 1000 or use the enquiry form below.Contact us