Would you like The Pensions Regulator to speak at an event?
03 January 2017
If you would like The Pensions Regulator to come to your event, free of charge, and speak about your chosen elements of automatic enrolment, you just need to complete an online speaker request form.
The industry liaison team at The Pensions Regulator regularly speak at events across the UK. The focus tends to be on the main employer duties for automatic enrolment (including the new regulations from April 2016), however TPR will cover a range of other subjects relating to the legislation such as:
- Re-enrolment (cyclical and immediate)
- Compliance & enforcement
- Myths and misunderstandings quiz
- Providing AE services as a non-regulated business adviser
- The employer journey, including completing the duties checker
- Choosing a pension scheme and factors to consider, including tax relief
- Sector specific events, for example, for care professionals.
If you would like TPR to come and speak at an event, please complete the online speaker request form.