Budget 2021: Summary Webcast
04 March 2021
The CIPP’s Policy and Research team has published a new webcast, which provides a summary of all of the key points of interest from the Budget 2021.
We appreciate that payroll professionals are extremely busy individuals, and may not have the time to read all of the detail from the Budget immediately, so we have assembled this webcast to provide a high level overview of some of the major announcements made by Rishi Sunak on 3 March 2021.
The webcast includes information on:
- Ongoing coronavirus support measures
- Yearly updates – including discussion of tax rates and thresholds and National Insurance (NI)
- Measures to help young people into work
- Corporation tax announcement
- Extension of Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) nil rate band
- Upcoming National Insurance Contributions (NICs) holidays for employers
Information provided in this news article may be subject to change. Please make note of the date of publication to ensure that you are viewing up to date information.