HMRC publishes Agent Update – Brexit Edition
17 September 2019
HMRC has published a Brexit edition of Agent Update containing a range of information and support to help agents and their clients get ready for Brexit.
This latest edition contains information about:
- Brexit communications resources
- Grants for businesses completing customs declarations
- HMRC Brexit webinars
- Changes for UK employers sending workers to the EU, the EEA or Switzerland
- Transitional Simplified Procedures
- Merchandise in baggage
- Claims for VAT on business expenses after Brexit
Read the CIPP’s Brexit factsheet for more information about how Brexit may impact you.
Information provided in this news article may be subject to change. Please make note of the date of publication to ensure that you are viewing up to date information. Download the CIPP's Payroll: Need to know - your guide to payroll legislation and reporting for the most up to date data.