Making Tax Digital for Business: Consultation events
08 September 2016
HMRC want to encourage everyone who is interested in Making Tax Digital to give their views and respond to the consultations.
To help with this, HMRC are running a programme of webinars and face-to-face events across the UK which will provide more detail on the consultations and an opportunity to ask questions and give feedback.
Live webinars last for an hour. You can ask questions during the presentation and get answers from the HMRC host.
You can register in advance, and you should log in at least 5 minutes before a live webinar is due to start.
HMRC are running two webinars:
- Introduction to Making Tax Digital, for anyone interested in the Making Tax Digital reforms
- Overview of Making Tax Digital for Agents, which is designed specifically for tax agents and advisers
Introduction to Making Tax Digital
Find out what Making Tax Digital means to you, including an overview of all the consultations around specific elements of the Making Tax Digital reforms. Register for any of these sessions by clicking the links below.
- 6 September 2016, 1pm to 2pm
- 9 September 2016, 11am to midday
- 14 September 2016, 3pm to 4pm
- 15 September 2016, 11am to midday
- 19 September 2016, 2pm to 3pm
- 21 September 2016, 3pm to 4pm
- 22 September 2016, 11am to midday
- 27 September 2016, 1pm to 2pm
Overview of Making Tax Digital for Agents
An overview of the 6 Making Tax Digital consultations published on 15 August 2016, designed specifically for tax agents and advisers. Register for these sessions by clicking the links below.
HMRC are running a series of face-to-face events across the UK throughout September and October 2016. Full details of dates, times and subjects covered are detailed on GOV.UK and also how to apply for a place.