SAGE Level 1 Award in Computerised Payroll for Business (RQF)
The RQF accredited computerised payroll level one course teaches the basics of computerised payroll processing to enhance your employability, progress your career or start running the payroll in your own business.
If you are new to payroll processing - this course is for you.
Who is this certificate aimed at?
This course is aimed at those new to payroll with little or no prior experience who want to increase their skills and employability, or learn to run payroll in their own business.
- Setting up the company details
- Entering employee records
- Calculating gross pay
- Processing the first payroll
- Running reports including payslips and end of period reports for HMRC payments
Upon completion you will be awarded a Computerised payroll for business level one certificate of completion from the CIPP, Sage and Skillsfirst.
Delivery, duration and assessment
All course materials and activities are provided online and can also be accessed via mobile and tablet, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
You will also receive:
- Access to Sage 50 Payroll software for six months (RRP £500)
- Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials, including formative and practice simulations.
This course usually requires 50 hours of study. You could do this in 9-12 weeks if you wanted to study one day per week. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months, but this can be extended for a small additional cost.
You will complete self-assessments and a practice test, followed by a final online assessment.
How much does it cost?
The cost for this course is £180 + VAT
Skillsfirst QCF computerised payroll for business level two qualiiifcation.